What is APAC?
Parish AIDS Coalition or APAC is an alliance of community-based service providers and faith-based organizations. APAC
meets to discuss ways to provide effective HIV/AIDS information and services to the community.
Why Join APAC?
· To join in HIV/AIDS community mobilization efforts
· To gain knowledge and resources that you can share with others
· To participate in trainings and informative sessions on HIV/AIDS
· To collaborate with dedicated individuals/organizations
We are looking for members who are committed to making a difference and aiding in the fight against
· Maintain strict confidentiality
· Must attend regular meetings
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Must have a passion for helping others
To contribute to APAC, please submit your donation to:
2010 S. Burnside Ave. Suite A., Gonzales, LA 70737.
Checks should be made payable to: APAC or
Parish AIDS Coalition